Your Data Controller
The Data Controller
Data Controller of the personal data of the customers of this Website — CloudERP LTD. (hereinafter — the Company).
Contact information for Company office can be found hereL procee.com
Personal Data We Collect
As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal data in order to use the Website. This Website only collects personal data that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors when establishing a PROCEE Account. Such information may consist of your name and surname, job title (position), e-mail address and telephone number.
The server that hosts the Website may also record requests you make to the server such as the web address you open, the device and browser you use, your IP address, date and time of the Website access, etc.
Why Is Personal Data Collected?
We use the information that we collect via our Website to:
- – provide, deliver and assist us in providing, managing and delivering any products and services to you (including but not limited to a PROCEE Account),
- – send you and keep you informed about commercial proposals and possibilities subject to your choices you have made during the use of the Website,
- – operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of our Website,
- – provide services and information that you request,
- – respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to customers,
- – understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our customers, improve our Website, and develop new products, services, features, and functionality,
- – ensure proper functioning and security of the Website and investigate possible security incidents,
- – contact you for administrative purposes or to send communications, including updates on promotions and events relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties.
The Legal Basis
The Company uses personal data based on our legitimate interest in improving our understanding of customers’ needs and preferences in order to constantly enhance our services and improve customers’ experience and access to information that the Company publishes. Either the basis for collecting and using such data is Company’s legitimate interest in ensuring the technical availability and security of the Website.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The personal data are stored on a third-party server for technical reasons.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data to a Third Party
We may disclose your personal data to third parties should we have a reasonable basis to believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with laws, regulations or compulsory legal orders or/and to protect the Company’s intellectual property rights.
We are required to inform you when we disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and its liability in cases of onward transfers to third parties.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide statistical or any other technical information.
Cookies are placed on your device only if you agree; otherwise, cookies are required only for technical functioning of the Website.
Who Serves the Cookies
The Company uses the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. The Company and Google use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as Capterra cookies) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your traffic on our Website. This means that vendors including Google will display Company’s promotional material on other sites you visit across the Internet.
We use first and third party cookies for several reasons. Website, as well as email messages and other Company’s products, may use cookie files and other technologies. These technologies allow us to study customers’ behavior, analyze traffic of our Website.
We use web analytics cookies (such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Heapanalytics, Hotjar and Segment) to collect information about how users use our Website and remarketing tracking codes (such as Google Ads, Facebook, Adroll, Quora pixels) to serve ads based on your traffic on our Website.
How to Control Cookies?
You may opt-out from Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including AdWords and opt-out from customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser add-on, which is available by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, to enable you to opt-out from Google’s programs.
Children’s Online Privacy protection
Our Company does not offer services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How Long Do We Store Data?
The Company uses data for analysis during servers usage from the third-party period but no longer than five years.
Cookies are usually valid for a short term (a day, a week or a month), though in some cases they may remain valid for up to a year.
Data Security and Retention
To protect your personal data, we use appropriate technical measures corresponding to the type of personal data and risks associated with processing of such personal data that comply with European and US laws. In the event of a data breach, we will contact those affected and take all necessary actions to remedy the situation in accordance with applicable law.
Your Rights with Respect to Personal Data
You have the rights to:
- – Require access to your personal data.
- – Require rectification of your personal data.
- – Require erasure of your personal data (‘the right to be forgotten’). If personal data is erased at your request, the Company will only retain such copies of the information which are necessary to protect our or third party’s legitimate interests, comply with governmental orders, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, or enforce any agreement you have entered into with the Company.
- – Receive the personal data concerning you, which you has provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to other parties (where technically feasible).
- – Withdraw a consent for the processing of your personal data, where applicable. You may file a request at any time whatsoever to review any of your personal data that we have received from you and also update, correct or request to delete this information and/or instruct us not to use this information in the future.
- – Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in any Member State and have the right to a judicial remedy if you consider that your rights have been breached. Contact information for these authorities can be accessed.
. We will do our best to respond to your request and take all necessary actions to process it at our earliest convenience in a reasonable time, however, the general term for our responses is up to one month.